About Samsung's new virtual voice assistant Bixby, it has basically confirmed that it will be unveiled at the same time as the new flagship Galaxy S8. At the end of last year, it was reported that Bixby will be integrated into local applications by Samsung. One of the applications is Samsung's own Samsung Pay Mini mobile application service, which is a simplified version of Samsung Samsung Pay, in addition to supporting online payment, and the regular version. The same also supports offline store payment.
Now, the news that Samsung Pay Mini supports Bixby voice assistant has been further certified, and the source of the certification is Samsung's official website. Some people have already found the option of Samsung Pay on Samsung's official website. Among them, there are options such as Mini and Bixby on the support list.
According to previous news, Samsung's new flagship Galaxy S8 will be released on April 18th. Samsung has said that it will be unveiled during MWC, but due to the need to build Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 835 processor and a series of new features, Therefore it is very possible to launch the moon phase to this year.
Global Lithium-ion Battery Market: Overview
- According to Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF), the price of lithium-ion batteries decreased from US$ 1,000 / kWh in 2010 to US$ 273 / kWh in 2016, a drop of 73.0%. The United States Advanced Battery Consortium has set a target of US$ 250 / kWh for 2020.
- Prominent lithium-ion batteries used in the automobile sector are lithium-nickel-cobalt-aluminum (NCA), lithium-nickel-manganese-cobalt (NMC), lithium-manganese spinel (LMO), lithium titanate (LTO), lithium-iron phosphate (LFP), etc. Lithium-ion batteries made from LFP technology have higher safety characteristics and higher usable capacities.
- Across the globe, rise in the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) is driving the demand for lithium-ion batteries. Apart from developed countries, even in developing countries such as China, governments have mandated car makers with capacity of 50,000 units/ year to ensure that EV sales account for at least 8.0% of their sales in 2018.
- A lithium-ion battery consists of a cathode, anode, separator, and electrolyte. In the value chain analysis of the global lithium-ion battery market, the main players are raw material suppliers, separator suppliers, anode suppliers, cathode suppliers, electrolyte suppliers, lithium-ion battery manufacturers, and end users.
- The main raw material for the manufacture of lithium-ion batteries is lithium. Lithium is extracted from lithium ore, and is marketed in the form of lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide, or lithium chloride. China dominates the lithium processing industry, accounting for ~ 90% of the world`s lithium hydroxide supply. Lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide, or lithium chloride are used in the manufacturing of cathode for lithium-ion batteries.
- Lithium-ion battery manufacturers such as LG Chem, Panasonic Corporation, and BYD Co Ltd have undertaken backward integration, and are manufacturing the cathodes of their lithium-ion batteries.
- Japanese and South Korean companies are some of the prominent market players in the global lithium-ion battery market. In recent years, China has moved up the value chain and has developed its own in-house lithium-ion battery manufacturing capacity.
Solar System Batteries,Solar Panel Battery Cost,Enphase Battery Cost,Solar Battery Storage Price
Shenzhen Sunbeam New Energy Co., Ltd , https://www.sunbeambattery.com